The regulations implementing the S.A.F.E. Act statute require that individual mortgage loan originators be registered with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry.
Provides high quality customer service by meeting the needs of customers in an efficient and friendly manner while both servicing transactions and handling needs assessment and new account opening.
Essential Job Functions
Acts as the customers’ first point of contact with the Bank, by serving the customers’ total financial service needs by recognizing and uncovering opportunities and contributing directly to the success of the branch. (The time spent performing sales service or customer transactions will be determined by the needs of the branch)
2. Responsible for a broad range of complex activities in the branch including transaction processing, new account sales, customer servicing and referral generation.
3. Establishes, maintains, and deepens relationships with banking center customers to achieve branch performance goals and provide excellent customer service.
4. Adapts to the needs of the branch and promotional activities and enhancing the customer experience
5. Assists the branch management with day-to-day transactions (including but not limited to approving transactions, preparing reports, etc.)
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required: High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree
- Years of functional/professional experience: Minimum of 5 years of prior personal banking or teller experience.
Administrative/Technical Skills/ Other Information
- Excellent knowledge of bank deposits, lending products, credit products, and services to open accounts or refer customer to specialists partner
- Excellent customer service skills that includes good verbal and written communication
- Relationship building, collaboration and teamwork
- Problem Solving skills
- MMCRM, Touchpoint Teller and Systems Training and new account opening
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer – Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.