UAT Test Analyst – US CITIZENSHIP OR GREEN CARD REQUIRED, W2 ONLY
The contractor will be a participant in the UAT test teams, support UAT testing for change management updates to the Post Fund / Pricing Execution systems, and provide UAT reporting in support of overall project management.
The contractor will execute the Project Implementation Plan activities of the engagement relating to the UAT testing activities.
UAT Planning and Execution – The Contractor will execute User Acceptance Test Plan activities related to the implementation of Guarantor Pricing capabilities. These activities will focus on cross-functional Quality Assurance UAT testing activities and the development of UAT test artifacts, UAT test documentation and reporting.
- The contractor will provide support to the End Users to complete UAT testing activities.
- The contractor will provide support in creating UAT test artifacts for both manual and automated testing,
- The contractor will create a Requirement Traceability Matrix to ensure that all Business Requirements are covered with adequate testing.
- The contractor will execute the UAT test case suites using real world end-user business processes.
- The contractor will be able to perform both black box and white box testing.
- The contractor will be able to develop SQL queries to identify, select and develop test data.
- The contractor will be able to develop and execute SQL queries to execute database verification testing.
- The contractor will be responsible for identifying and documenting defects.
- The contractor will be responsible for managing defects from defect discovery to resolution.
- The contractor will be responsible for providing UAT testing status reporting for Project Management..
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $60.00 /hour