Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for a temporary Sales and Marketing Analyst.
Corrpro, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is North America’s largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. For more details, visit www.corrpro.com.
- Formulate and implement CRM strategies, business processes and procedures
- Provide relevant reporting information to assist with forecasting and management decision
- Responsible for Platform CRM reporting
- Support entire platform with the help of each business unit’s current CRM administrator
- Collect and analyze market data regarding trends and needs
- Suggest strategic plans to respond to financial trends
- Work closely with executive team to develop key market assessments, sales productivity, sales metrics and end user tracking reports
- Oversee and improve the functionality of the CRM system from a data integrity and business perspective, as well as, asses and report user compliance issues
- Partner with IT department to administrate the CRM system by identifying changes needed, updates and reporting needs
- Develop effective review packages to communicate findings and recommendations
- Measure and track the effectiveness of processes put into placeQualifications:
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Management, Marketing, Finance or related
- 5 years’ experience reporting, internet research and company-wide system within industrial industry preferred
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with a CRM system and ability to apply knowledge to develop reporting systems and usage policies and procedures
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, detail oriented and problem solving skills
- Self-driven with strong verbal and written communication skills Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.