Job Posting Date
Feb 28, 2017, 1:00:00 AM
High School Diploma or GED and pursuing a 2 year technical degree.
1. Performs preventative maintenance on production equipment, including but not limited to, filter and oil changes, routine repairs as needed and also may assist in equipment red lights.
2. Works from procedures, schematics, drawings or other defined specifications to make required re-pairs.
3. Uses Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) to document all work orders for scheduled preventative maintenance tasks, routine repairs, projects and red lights.
4. Work closely with Technician or Engineering experts of the area supported to attain and retain equipment knowledge of that area.
5. Demonstrate and practice current skill set needed to be successful in the area of the internship.
6. Ability to learn and demonstrate competencies based on interactions with others in the group.
7. Uses Microsoft office to complete daily tasks as needed. (Outlook, Word, Excel)
8. Performs other work of a miscellaneous nature as needed.
Imagine being surrounded by more than 110,000 intelligent, driven and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Our diverse and inclusive team combines technology and engineering in a wide range of industrial, commercial, and consumer markets.
This exciting environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $22.3 billion in sales and facilities in 141 countries. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Explore them now and join us in doing what’s never been done before.
Experience the Rewards
Rosemount Inc., a business unit of Emerson, offers a competitive rewards package that provides for the health, well-being, and future financial security for yourself and your dependents. Through a strong profit sharing program, employees have historically received double digit company contributions that reflect the performance of the company, and their own individual efforts. Our medical and dental plans provide for the care of yourself and your family. Life insurance and long-term disability benefits give you the peace of mind you need and protect your dependents. A flexible work schedule, vacation and holidays allow you to balance your work life with your personal schedule. Additional benefits such as tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, employee assistance programs, and onsite wellness activities are available to support you and provide the environment you need to succeed.
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1-314-553-2544 (V/TTY/TDD) or by sending an email to