This flexible part-time position is responsible for the promotion of supportive housing in southwest and south central Minnesota including working with housing providers, services agencies, and other related groups to ensure that the supportive housing needs of the region are identified and met; development, coordination, and evolution of supportive housing programming at SWMHP; grant writing; and supportive housing project coordination with other agency departments and/or community partners.
Regular travel is required within the 30 county region.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred in Social Work or a related field.
- Minimum one year of program administration required, preferably in homeless services/housing.
- Handling and managing multiple tasks
- Working both independently or in a team
- Communicating clearly both verbally and in writing
Job Type: Part-time