Want to be a part of a high-energy team that plays for a living? Marbles Kids Museum is looking for engaging and upbeat individuals to join our team as a Summer Camp Host.
As a member of the Summer Camp Team your goal is to deliver safe and engaging experiences throughout the camper’s day. You will support and facilitate an unforgettable Summer Camp experience by engaging campers in themed play in the museum and their camp spaces.
- Proven strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills to positively engage with guests, particularly with children, parents and teachers in the museum.
- Demonstrated strong guest service skills and values
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals in a variety of job roles
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- First Aid/CPR Certification preferred
- Conversational Spanish speakers preferred
- Flexible and creative, with a playful attitude
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
Positions are available June-August, with opportunities in guest facing roles prior to and after summer. Weekday shifts vary and are between 7:30am-7:30pm with a minimum of six weeks.
Marbles Kids Museum offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. To apply, please e-mail a cover letter, resume and references. Marbles Kids Museum is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all to apply. Marbles Kids Museum and IMAX Theatre participates in E-Verify.
Job Type: Part-time
- Customer Service: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- * First Aid/CPR Certification