Are you passionate about providing customer service? Do you enjoy working with customers to resolve issues and provide solutions? Are you an energetic, enthusiastic professional who is looking to join a fast growing organization?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then consider ezStorage as your next potential employer.
Who we are
We’ve been in business for more than 30 years. We have 45 Storage Facilities throughout Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia with more on the way! Our company philosophy is based on providing EXCEPTIONAL Customer Service in a clean, safe and friendly environment. Most people need storage in times of transition, and our employees take pride in helping identify people’s needs and offering cost effective solutions to help get them what they need quickly and efficiently.
A Day in the life of a Call Center Agent
Most of our Call Center agents are located in our Columbia, MD Headquarters. The facility is open 7 days a week, with various shifts to accommodate your work and life. The call center opens at 8am and is open through 7pm Monday through Friday. Saturday and Sunday the Call Center is open from 8am-6pm.
What will you do?
Call Center agents are typically responsible for the following:
1) Help customer’s reserve self-storage units over the phone, or provide details regarding the reservation process, pricing, size, location, etc.
2) Use multiple software platforms to create, complete, update reservations and existing customer information.
3) Address inquires from potential customers in an informative, friendly, and straightforward manner.
4)Demonstrate a solid understanding of the self-storage industry, ezStorage offerings, and competitor information.
5) Work with existing customers to provide requested information such as amounts owed, charges, addressing issues, and assisting in resolving complaints.
6) Research and respond to requests for information from customers via email and phone.
7) Special projects as assigned.
What does it take to be a Call Center Agent at ezStorage?
Our Call Center agents must be polite, courteous, and maintain a professional demeanor at all times. At least 2 years customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment in either a self-storage or property management company. Must have a general understanding of the Microsoft Office suite of products and a basic understanding of a point of sales system. Must be available to work assigned shifts, and present a professional, team player attitude at all times. You need to be able to manage your time with a strong focus and attention to detail-often dealing with multiple priorities at the same time. Experience in using a multi-line phone system and a CAN DO, POSITIVE attitude.
What’s in it for YOU!?
-Flexible work schedules
-Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
-Medical, Dental, Vision, and Flexible Spending Account options
-Company Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
-Monthly Incentive program
-Competitive hourly salary
-401(k) with company match
-Wireless Discount Programs
-Company sponsored events
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- Storage Property Management, Call Center Experience, Customer Service: 1 year
- High school or equivalent