We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
• Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external Customers.
• General clerical tasks such as filing, distribution of miscellaneous items/documents, answering phones, mail processing, etc.
• Responsible for station financials including verification of monies received from Station Sales, preparation of bank deposits, reconciliation and maintenance of petties, etc.
• Processes and reconcile expense reports and invoices in preparation for approval of all accounts payable.
• Order, maintain, distribute and audit all accountable documents.
• Prepare and process station level pass requests.
• Maintenance of station and staff phone lists, org charts, conference room schedules, etc.
• Meeting, event, and luncheon planning and support.
• Provides oversight and maintenance of Employee files.
• Serves as primary resource for ensuring Internal Customer Care notifications are completed.
• Provides support to Station Leadership.
• Procurement and distribution of Station supplies.
• Miscellaneous station duties such as coordination of station keys, badge distribution, parking administration, etc.
• Prepares detailed recurring reporting for non-operational procedures.
• Responsible for maintaining the integrity of confidential, proprietary, and sensitive Company and personal information.
• Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description.
• May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders.
Qualifications: BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
• Administrative experience preferred PHYSICAL ABILITIES: • Ability to perform physical activities such as lifting (30lbs), sitting, standing, and bending related to filing.
• Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
• Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office products – Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel proficiency required.
• Demonstrates the ability to deliver high quality results when contributing as an individual or member of a Team, including when under tight time constraints and/or while dealing with competing priorities.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
• Demonstrates good judgement when given confidential/sensitive information.
• Exhibits the ability to listen actively and attentively, take notes, and organize meeting materials.
• Comfortable and articulate delivering formal communication, written and verbal, to various levels of the organization including Customers, subject matter experts, and Leaders.
• Ability to organize and balance multiple concurrent tasks/assignments while maintaining a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and timely delivery.
• Ability to plan and support special events such as luncheons, meetings, etc.
• Effectively follows Leadership direction.
Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines.
Southwest Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer.