Job Description This part-time position is roughly 20 hours/week
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Coach/Trainer, the Site Supervisor is responsible for implementing all site operations and program activities with students and parents within the THINK Together program model.
The Site Supervisor will implement site curriculum. S/he will work to ensure compliance with all terms of the contract agreement between THINK Together and the school district. The Site Supervisor is the primary leader and representative of THINK Together on site whose job is to promote:
- A safe and healthy environment for students
- THINK Together program goals and initiatives
- Positive relationships with students, families, and site administrators
Core Competencies and Responsibilities
Child and Youth Development
- Implement child and youth development principles within THINK Together program model
- Effectively supervise a site team and manage day-to-day site operations and program activities.
- Communicates as needed with school administrator.
Family and Communities
- Communicates with parents and community as needed.
Curriculum and Learning Environment
- Ensures implementation of selected lessons and activities.
- Utilize strategies to support student learning
Healthy and Safe Environment
- Ensure a safe and healthy environment for students and staff through implementation of safety and reporting guidelines.
- Maintain accurate program records and follow reporting procedures
- Ensure that all program activities operate consistently and ethically within the mission and values of THINK Together.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of all student enrollment data.
- Meet compliance goals set forth by THINK Together.
- Monitor and assess the success of the THINK Together program at the designated site including participation levels, quality of activities, behaviors, and student achievement for continued quality improvement.
- Demonstrate a positive work and team ethic
- A minimum of 48 college units; Bachelors Degree in psychology, counseling, social work, child development, education, or related field strongly preferred
- Two years of experience working in an after-school setting
- One year of supervisory experience desired
- Knowledge of child and youth development practices
- Strong ability to communicate with students, parents and school staff and faculty verbally and in writing
- Excellent program coordination skills, including demonstrated record of completing tasks on time and within budget
- Bi-lingual / Bi-cultural (Spanish) may apply in some districts
- CPR/First Aid certified or ability to obtain within first 60 days of hire
- Satisfactory TB skin test
- Passing background check (DOJ & FBI)