Come join our team of amazing nurses to care for children within Mountain View-Los Altos Union High School District!
About The Position Ro Health is looking to connect with a few great Nurses who want to provide quality care and be a part of a supportive organization. Currently we’re hiring LVN’s to provide nursing services in the Mountain View-Los Altos Union High School District. In addition to Mountain View, Ro Health is also a preferred staffing partner to 25 additional school districts in California.
Take a look at the details and apply if you find the position is a good fit!
- Area: Mountain View, CA
- Specialty: School Nurse with Pediatrics
- Positions Available: Full-Time
- Shift: Typically from 7:30am to 3:30pm
- Target Start Date: ASAP
Compensation / Benefits:
- Rate of Pay: Negotiable; Based on Experience
- Gold Healthcare Plan (Available when working 30 hours/week)
- Low Deductible Dental and Vision Plan (Available when working 30 hours/week)
- Vanguard 401k with up to 4% Employer Match
- 3 Days of PTO per year
- NO Weekends or Holidays
- NO Night shift
- California State LVN License
- Current CPR Card
- Current Negative TB Test or Chest X-ray
- Six Months of Home Health or Pediatric experience preferred
- New Grads may apply
- Experience with seizure disorders
- Diastat experience
- Trach Suctioning
- Insulin Injections or Insulin Pumps
- Provide medication to students
- G-Tube feeding & medications
- Custodial Duties
- Ability to handle behavioral issues
Led by Management with nearly 20 years of Healthcare Staffing experience, Ro Health is a knowledgeable, caring and supportive employer that advocates for your career advancement. By providing great compensation and the industry’s best benefits, we have been able to retain some of the best healthcare providers in the industry. Our support staff is available 24/7 to meet any needs that may arise. You’ll get one point of contact and we promise you’ll never talk with a call center! Ro Health provides the personal touch of a small agency that is dedicated to creating a best in class experience down to every last detail.
Job Type: Full-time