Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
Works closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards. Involved in the full systems life cycle, design, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance and support of applications software that is delivered on time and within budget. Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring and product evaluation. Has a solid understanding of systems analysis, design, development, and quality assurance and integration methodologies.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides design development of projects involving application development, migrations, and additions to existing applications.
• Designs, develops, implements, and maintains IAM infrastructure and leverages existing systems to expand applications onboarded and supported within the tool
• Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners and subject matter experts.
• Assesses scope, impact and develops design requirements for project and communicates in writing or in meetings with development team while assessing detailed specifications against design requirements. Provides estimates of work.
• Reviews application in progress of development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards.
• Develops and/or reviews development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance.
• Reviews test results and directs further development.
• May serve as technical lead, architect, project lead or principle developer.
May provide, or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production.
• May mentor or guide work of less experienced programming and development staff.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Knowledge of BKFS’ business environment and the application development environment
• Experience in implementing and managing Identity and Access Management products
• Experience building and supporting applications
• Experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ preferred
• Ability to develop SailPoint custom connectors preferred
• Ability to work with various application owners to understand the architecture of the application in regards to authentication and authorization information
• Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
• Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
• Experience with project management
• Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within BKFS or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
• Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Expert professional role. Recognized as a lead/expert. Performs work that is highly complex and varied in nature. Works on small to large, highly complex projects that require expertise in multiple disciplines/processes. Defines and discerns key aspects of problems that require analysis and research, and develops an integrated solution within a broad technical and business context of significant or strategic impact. Works on multiple projects as a project team leader. Coaches and/or mentors more junior technical staff. Typically requires eight (8) or more years of programming/systems analysis experience and eight (8) or more years of IAM experience, including provisioning, use case development, role definition, governance, and privileged access management.
Black Knight Financial Services is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer