Job Description – Retail Warehouse Associate
Summary of Team Member Daily Duties:
- Provide an exciting, positive, and fun environment for our diverse team & fan base.
- Fill merchandise orders.
- Deliver merchandise to shops.
- Assist with counting and stocking new merchandise.
- Assist with other day to day operations
- Must become familiar with inventory location and sku system.
- Ability to maneuver on ladders and stairs loading and unloading
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment such as pallet jack, 2 wheel and 4 wheel carts.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Warehouse Manager.
- Honesty and integrity in all actions and language.
- Must be able to take constructive feedback & make necessary changes.
- Be willing to work flexible schedule with extended hours on event days and possibility of overnight shifts when needed.
- Must be able to work weekends & overtime as needed.
- High school graduate, GED, or equivalent experience in comparable company.
- Accuracy in counting and sku number system.
- Able to lift 50lbs and stand for long periods of time.
- Valid driver’s license to operate Legends/IMS Company vehicles.
- Seasonal, part-time, non-exempt
***ALL APPLICANTS SUBJECT TO DRUG SCREEN AND BACKGROUND CHECK***
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $9.00 /hour
- Indianapolis, IN
- High school or equivalent
- Retail: 1 year