Co-op/Intern will support work in Hangar 4F. Position is part-time irregular, and the applicant will put in 10-20 hrs a week. Candidate will support engineers through testing, SW development, HW development and design as directed by senior engineering staff. Co-op must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Some knowledge or course work with the development of embedded hardware systems and embedded software in one or more of the following operating system environments: UNIX, Linux, Windows, vendor-proprietary operating systems.
- Some knowledge or course work with scripting languages, embedded operating systems, and communication system protocols.
- Some knowledge or course work with Software debuggers
- Some knowledge or course work in analyzing, troubleshooting and developing repairs for software problems
- Some knowledge or course work with C, and C++ programming languages
- Some knowledge or course work with application software such as MatLab and Microsoft Office
- Some knowledge or understanding of various hardware interfaces and communication protocols such as RS-232/442/485, IEEE-488/GPIB, 1553, USB, and Ethernet/TCP/IP
- Perspective candidates should be enrolled in a Bachelor of Science program in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or computer science. No Experience required, but preference will be given to those candidates that do have some previous experience in the areas listed in the job description.
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance is required