Covenant Care was founded in 1994 by healthcare industry professionals who wanted to create a company that would exceed customer expectations through quality care. Through modest and focused growth, our “Family” has grown to include over 8,000 healthcare professionals in over 57 healthcare and rehabilitation centers. We care for over 4,000 residents and patients in our facilities.
We have created an environment where all of our employees interact with all Covenant Care patients, residents, family members and employees, in a manner that demonstrates genuine human caring. We have chosen the concept of family relationships and interactions to describe this human caring. As an employee of Covenant Care during our daily work is done in a manner that exemplifies the Covenant Care Mission: “We are family serving families.”
To learn more about Covenant Care and our recent successes, please click on the following link to view our Quality Report. By selecting the ‘green dots’ you can view the embedded videos of our happy residents and patients and hear their stories!
We reward our employees’ contributions to our success by offering competitive compensation and benefits. A highlight of the many employee benefits available at Covenant Care includes:
- Covenant Care pays the majority of employee medical coverage.
- You pay less for benefits as contributions for medical, dental, and vision are pre-tax deductions.
- Company-paid holidays.
- Company-paid vacation with an increased benefit based on years of service.
- Company-paid sick days per year.
- Company-paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Company-paid time off to attend the funeral of an immediate family member.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Account.
Covenant Care is an equal opportunity employer.
P OS ITION SUMMARY: The primary purpose of this position is to perform clerical support in an efficient manner in accordance with established procedures, and as directed by your supervisor .
KEY JOB FUNCTION:
- Provide timely, friendly, accurate and helpful telephone support.
- Effectively operate switchboard and paging system to timely answer and transfer calls, etc.
- Provide information and accurately answer resident and patient, family, employee and visitor inquiries, within approved facility guidelines.
- Handle volume of calls and visitors within E/D expectations, and distribute messages accordingly.
- Timely and accurately maintain all assigned data bases and list, including residents, emergency telephone numbers, clergy, on call personnel, etc.
- Must possess, at a minimum a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have at least 1-2 years experience in a clerical position or successfully completed a secretarial science program from an accredited school / college.
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of the facility or department which may include a medical and physical examination.