Project Management Admin, Contract to Perm, Atlanta, GA $30-34/hr
PROJECT MANAGER ADMINISTRATOR – CONTRACT TO PERM – ATLANTA, GA
- MS SharePoint
- MS Project
- Knowledge of terminology and processes as related to project administration.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate strong problem solving, organizational, attention to detail skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong PC skills.
PLUS/NICE TO HAVE Skills:
- Project forecasting, financial analysis and reporting
- Budget planning
- Resource utilization reporting
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://atlanta.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
- Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
- ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
- Consultant Lunches and Outings
- Consultant Web-Site
- Name Plates
- Care packages/Survival packs
- Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video – culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.