Are you a motivated Project Architect looking to join a distinctly innovative group? This is a great opportunity to join a team of professionals who are committed to creating meaningful architecture and engaging the communities we serve.
Integrus Architecture is a group of Architects, Structural Engineers, Interior Designers, and Business Professionals committed to an integrated approach toward meaningful and lasting design. By creating buildings that add significant value to the communities in which they’re situated, we hope to make the world a better place – for everyone – to live, to work, and to learn.
What You Do:
The Project Architect ensures that the design intent of the project is realized throughout all phases of design, including concept drawings, design development, technical documentation and construction administration. The Project Architect also works with the design team to ensure technical assembly of the contract documents and plays a primary role in the development and coordination of buildings systems design. Our ideal candidate is actively engaged in their own professional development and has a strong desire to mentor other members of the team, particularly in regards to technical detailing of building systems.
We Can’t Say Yes Unless You Have…
- At least 8 years of experience; K-12 or other public sector work is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Architectural Licensure; LEED accredited a plus.
- Experience designing and coordinating complex building systems.
What We Give You:
- A fun, collaborative working environment.
- Employer paid insurance to include medical, dental, vision, life and disability.
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave.
- FSA plan with dependent care and transportation options.
- 401K retirement plan.
How to be successful:
- Quality of Work- when you take pride, it shows!
- Integrity- honesty is the best policy.
- Dependability- your team counts on you.
- Communication- need we say more?
Does this sound like a firm you want to work for? Does our ideal candidate sound just like you? If it does please send us your resume and portfolio, no larger than 4MB please. Also include a cover letter telling us: 1) why you are our ideal candidate, 2) why you want to work for our firm and 3) what your salary requirement is. Don’t skip any of this, we use it to help evaluate our candidates and we cannot consider you unless you include everything.
Integrus Architecture is an EEO/AAP employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Architecture: 8 years