Mt Tam Orthopedics and Spine Center in Marin CA is seeking an experienced Practice Administrator. You will join a highly successful, rapidly growing practice consisting of 10 surgeons, 2 physician assistants, and 50 employees.You must have proven experience managing and maximizing the profitability of a physician group, and demonstrated ability to lead physicians.
With the assistance of an office manager, you will oversee day-to-day operations ensuring that the practice is running smoothly and creating a positive patient experience. This includes components related to human resources such as benefits, hiring staff and performance evaluation.
Your primary responsibility is administrative operations, strategic growth, and revenue cycle to promote the high quality patient care. Specifics include:
- Collaborating with the physicians to understand goals of the practice and developing strategic plans to optimize growth
- Developing relationships and special projects with affiliated local hospital
- Controlling payroll budget, approve invoices, manage line of credits, and interacting with practice accountant
- Bringing new providers to the practice
- Overseeing financial growth and marketing/management of ancillary services including MRI, Durable Medical Equipment, and Physical Therapy.
- Handling issue related to patient satisfaction of staff and physicians.
- Ensuring compliance with CMS
- Negotiating competitive contract renewal and overseeing accounts receivable with existing billing company
- Overseeing IT including EMR (preferably Allscripts) administration with help of onsite IT technician.
- Retirement plan administration
Our practice is located in Marin California. Marin is 30 minutes south of Wine Country and 20 minutes north of San Francisco. This is the rare opportunity to take your career to the next level and work for a highly successful group in one of the most desirable locations in the country.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Masters preferred
- 3-5 year experience as an administrator at an orthopedic or medical/surgical practice with 50+ employees
- Experience in strategic planning, marketing, finance, human resources, and office administration
- Leadership skills and ability to drive decisions to closure
- Strong attention to detail; analytical/financial analysis abilities, good judgment and excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, business savvy, and ability to build strong relationships
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $125,000.00 /year
- See Above: 3 years