Peach Medical Group is a healthcare organization focusing on aesthetic medicine and longevity. Our facility offers patients elective medical procedures at a low cost. We offer basic services like laser hair removal and IPL and advanced services like PRP hair restoration and vaginal rejuvenation. Our
group is comprised of nurse practitioners and registered nurses who work closely to deliver effective outcomes. Education and transparency is important to the success of our organization. Therefore, all members of the organization must adopt a patient centered and honest approach to medical services. Our organization is looking for a Practice Supervisor who will help patients and our providers on daily operating processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft excel and/or Google spreadsheets- This position involves navigating patient data in excel.
- Proficient in Microsoft word and/or Google documents- This position involves completing forms and submitting reports relevant to patient treatments and experience.
- Superior phone and conversational skills – This position involves educating patients on current treatments, benefits, risks, and typical outcomes. Furthermore, this education must be paired with excellent customer service.
- Willing and very motivated to learn about medical services offered at Peach – We understand that not all candidates will know everything about our services. Therefore, the right candidate must be willing to learn and invest time in learning about all the services we offer. The right candidate should themselves be a fan of the treatments. For example, the right candidate must be a fan of laser hair removal and even want to have laser hair removal treatments.
- Ability to educate patients on treatment concepts – After learning about our services, the
- candidate must have the ability to educate patients on said services.
- Superior typing and grammar skills – This position involves online conversations with patients. Therefore, superior typing and grammar skills are required.
- Experience with practice management software and/or scheduling software is important.
Typical daily duties
- Cash register reconciliation
- Stocking product, supplies, and linens
- Keep facility clean and sanitized
- Perform patient follow up calls
- Perform patient reminder calls
- Coordinate lab analysis appointments
- Coordinate with health professional schedules
- Provider support to health professionals
- Return voicemail and appointment requests
Typical supervising duties performed every 2 weeks
- Facility sanitation audit
- ARRA compliance audit
- Patient record audits
- Equipment and repair audits
- Coordinate provider schedules
- Coordinate provider training
- Product supply ordering and audits
- Resolve patient complications
- Resolve patient complaints
Monday – Thursday: 9:30 am – 6:00 pm
Friday: As needed
Saturday: As needed
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- Tucson, AZ
- Management: 1 year