This position’s primary responsibilities are maintaining consistent and accurate records initiated at the plant level and meets reporting requirements in a timely manner. Maintains all general plant information and performs the general day-to-day clerical support functions. Responsible for processing procurement purchases with proper accounting codes in a timely manner. Responsible person must be able to work independently with little supervision. Candidate must be capable of running the office operation alone at times. Candidate must be available and willing to work a flexible schedule with extended and occasional weekend hours.
Candidate will back-up the scales as needed.
This position includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- To perform administrative and accounting functions.
- To be responsible for maintaining consistent and accurate records initiated at multiple plant levels and meeting reporting requirements in a timely manner.
- Understand the company products, prices and uses.
- Understand plant management system, ticketing system, repair order system and procurement process.
- Candidate must have the ability to learn and administer the Kronos payroll system.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have general knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Power Point & Excel).
- Must be punctual in adhering to established start times.
- Must be dependable and a team player.
High school degree or GED is required.
Vulcan is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law from discrimination.
GM – VA/MD/PA/DE
Jan 26, 2017, 8:34:28 AM