TLC House & Pet Sitting Service is an established professional pet sitting company in the East Valley. We are currently seeking multiple type of pet sitters in ALL of our service areas:
- Daily/ vacation sitters: visits 1-3 visits a day. 6am -8pm- 7 days a week
- Cat Sitters: 1-3 visits a day 6am-8pm- 7 days a week
- Overnight sitter: sleep at clients home from 6/8pm-6/8am – 7 days a week
- Dog walker: same as daily, usually visits are mid-day 11-2pm ( Monday- Friday)
We are looking for sitters to join our company year round as independent contractors that live:
- Chandler (85224, 85225, 85226,85286,)
- Gilbert (85233,85234,85295,85296)
- Tempe (85284, 85283,85282,85281)
- Scottsdale ( 85253)
- Phoenix 85044 ONLY
- Mesa (85210, 85204, 85206 only)
Sitters must live in our services area. See map of our service area.
We are seeking animal — loving, detail-oriented, responsible, mature adults with excellent communication skills. We are looking for sitters who want to form a client base and build a relationship with pets and clients.
Have you worked at a veterinary clinic, shelter, rescue organization, pet store, or even fostered pets? We are looking for experienced individuals in the animal industry. This contracting job would involve going into clients homes to watch their pets while they are at work or out of town. This would include walking the dog, feeding the animals, scooping cat boxes, administering medications both orally and injectable. Each assignment also includes bringing in the mail, newspapers, watering plants and rotating lights and blinds.
We are looking for sitters who can work regularly and Major Holidays, someone that can stop by multiple times throughout the day (Daily sitter) at a client’s home while they are out of town. In addition, we are looking for sitters who can stay overnight at clients home. Overnight sitter would care for pets from 6pm/8pm- 6am/8am. Sitters must live in our service areas in Chandler, Gilbert, Tempe.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS REQUIREMENTS:
- Be of legal age to sign contracts (prefer 25 years and older).
- Live in our service areas in Tempe, Chandler, Gilbert, only. Sitters travel 5-10 miles radius from your home.
- Be available to pet sit from 6am- 8pm for Daily care (visits are 30-60 minutes)
- Daily visits take place during three times throughout the day: Morning (6am-11:30am), Mid-day (11:am-4pm), and Evening (4pm-8pm).
Daily visits vary from (1-3) visits per day, from one day up to two weeks, or more for each client.
- Overnight sitters must be available to pet sit from 6/8pm-6/8am for Overnight care
- Animal handing experience around all types, sizes and breeds of dogs and other pets.
- Have your own insurance and reliable vehicle.
- Have your own smart cell phone (preferable with camera and unlimited texting and photo)
- Must have access to internet and computer with printer
- Have your own e-mail account (and reply daily).
- Be eligible to be bonded and insured for pet sitting.
- Have excellent references and pass a background check.
- Have physical ability to get down on the floor with the pets, walk them and exercise them.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Be able to work independently with good time management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be able to follow instructions from the client and be detailed in your notes.
- Have excellent work ethics, courteous and professional.
- Have the drive to market your potential clients in addition to TLC marketing.
- Pet lovers with a general understanding of most pet care (dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, ferrets, guinea pigs, fish, etc.).
- Daily/ vacation, Cat sitter, and Dog walker sitter: start $11/per visit/assignment
- Overnight sitter: Start at $35 +/per night (10-12 hours)
Sitters will build their client base (based on availability, experience, type of service and your location) in order to expect a more steady flow of work. All summer and holidays are the busiest time of year. You can start about $200+ a month (based on your availably) and build up to $1500 +/per month, especially during major holidays and summer. But we are looking eager and experienced sitters to work with us all year long.
PLEASE NOTE: Be of legal age to sign contracts (prefer 25 years or older). Children are not permitted to accompany sitters on any visits.
****Please DO NOT apply for this position if you would be relying on this as your only source of income or if you cannot give at least one year commitment.
- PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS**
Thank you for your interest in being a pet sitter for TLC!