If you enjoy investing in people and letting them know they matter, then working as a Retail Sales Relationship Banker 1 with Guaranty Bank is where you should be! Become part of a family oriented community bank where you have a voice and your contributions have a large impact on the organization.
As a Retail Sales Relationship Banker 1 you will represent Guaranty Bank as a champion of hardworking people to provide exceptional customer service through educating customers on our products and solutions to help them achieve their financial dreams.
A successful Retail Sales Relationship Banker 1 has a passion for serving hardworking people throughout the community. They take pride in their position while valuing their customers and maintaining professionalism and positivity with each interaction. They embody our long-term commitment to our customer by listening to our customer’s needs and working hard to meet them.
Now Hiring: Difference Makers!
We don’t define ourselves as a bank. We’re a mission-driven organization with a purpose to help people, and banking just happens to be the tool we use to do it. We take pride in our diverse workforce that includes a rich tapestry of people from many ethnicities and reflects our multi-cultural customer base.
What do our employees have to say?
“We hire employees who maybe they haven’t had a banking background but let’s teach them.”
“The company is invested in its employees. It’s very engaged; they recognize the strengths of each employee. They listen to the feedback that you have to give, to your opinion. They welcome feedback and your opinion as well.”
“I truly believe in wanting and needing to help others to get to their dreams. This is a vehicle that helps me to do that. I make a difference in people’s lives every day.”
What you’ll do:
- Provide exceptional customer service through presenting solutions to customer’s financial situations and accurately processing customer transactions in accordance with bank policies
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their banking needs
- Introduce new products and solutions to customers and be willing to ask for referrals
- Consult with current and potential customers to analyze their financial needs and present products and solutions through discussions in the aisles of our grocery store partners and participating in offsite events
- Follow up on sales leads, open new accounts, and recommend alternative solutions based on customer’s banking needs
- Maximize the number of customer relationships
- Complete daily teller duties included but not limited to accurately handling money, processing customer transactions and requests, balancing your drawer, and assist in balancing the vault.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
As a Retail Sales Relationship Banker 1 you must possess:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required
- Minimum of 6 months+ of retail sales/service and cash handling experience
- The following personality traits to be successful in our culture: Respectful, Trustworthy, Approachable, Innovative, and Passionate
- Strong commitment to customer service with excellent verbal/written communication and a confident, self-starter with strong negotiation skills
- Team oriented, adaptable, coachable, dependable, with a strong work ethic
- Bonus potential
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off plan
- Medical, dental, life, disability insurance, along with a state of the art, award- winning wellness program
- 401(k) retirement savings plan and employee stock purchase plan
- Opportunities for advancement including tuition reimbursement
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Women, minorities, veterans and workers with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled