The Boeing Supply Chain and Operations team is seeking a proactive and dedicated Office Administrator professional to join our dynamic organization. We are looking for qualified candidates who will be instrumental in achieving business objectives through high quality administrative support. In this assignment, the ideal candidate will be expected to perform the following tasks for managers on the executive payroll:
- Create, edit and maintain electronic and written communication.
- Verbally communicate a wide variety of information to multiple audiences.
- Process a high volume of incoming and outgoing communication and correspondence to ensure proper dissemination of information.
- Order and maintain office supplies and inventory.
- Coordinate and process domestic and international business travel arrangements.
- Monitor designated business traveler’s logistics.
- Generate expense reports and assist in reconciling corporate credit card charges to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement and verifies payments to corporate credit cards.
- Collect and compile data to provide visibility of status for traveler’s review and/or signature.
- Prioritize and schedule management-level employee time and availability for efficient use of time.
- Track and maintain designated conference room schedules for availability and efficient use of resources.
- Coordinates with the appropriate focal(s) to support the acquisition and maintenance of resources.
- Plan and implement logistics for executive level internal and external events.
- Provides guidance for less experienced employees.
- Work under limited supervision.
This candidate will be expected to maintain confidentiality and manage confidential material.
High school diploma or GED and typically 4 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
The following experience is required:
- Experience in coordinating and processing domestic and international travel arrangements, generating expense reports and reconciling corporate credit card charges.
- Experience managing calendars and/or conference rooms.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Word and Outlook.
- Experience planning and implementing logistics for internal and external events and meetings.
The following experience is preferred:
- Experience ordering office supplies.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint.
Supply Chain and Ops
United States; The Boeing Company