ECRI Institute seeks a Network Administrator that will assist in monitoring and maintaining Windows Server environment while implementing new technologies and perform other duties listed below. This position is located in Plymouth Meeting, PA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working knowledge of Cisco switches and routers to support and troubleshoot networking issues.
- Working experience with Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware vSphere, v-Center, & SRM.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining a current Windows Server environment within ECRI Institute.
- Must have working experience with Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, DNS, and other core Windows Server systems running in the environment.
- Ability to work with new technology and adapt it to work within our existing organization.
- Maintain a current data backup system to ensure the ability to restore files and systems from loss or failure.
- Must be familiar with the Disaster Recovery process and able to implement the DR plan if required.
- Work with and keep current project plans for all projects.
- Must be available via email or cell phone for after-hours support or emergency calls.
- Experience working with EMC SAN storage and Recover Point.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Skype for Business, IP telephony, and voicemail.
- Manage the corporate Anti-Virus protection system for files, email, and computer protection.
- Assist Operations Manager with creation of project plans, and report status as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least 5-7 years’ work experience as a Network Administrator in a Microsoft platform environment utilizing the current Microsoft server technologies.
- Demonstrate ability to plan, design and implement an infrastructure technology as directed by the IT strategic plan and platform.
- Experience supporting Microsoft products. Familiarity with System Center Operations Manager and System Center Configuration Manager. Knowledge of SharePoint.
- Virtualization experience with VMWare and Hyper-V.
- Experience with Cisco firewalls, switches and routers.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and report results.
- Strong organization skills and ability to document processes and working procedures.
- Associate Degree or equivalent education.
- Knowledge of SharePoint.
- Microsoft Certifications.
About ECRI Institute: ECRI Institute is a nonprofit organization that researches the best approaches to improving patient safety and care. It has its headquarters in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania. We have a diverse working environment that encourages teamwork and an open exchange of ideas. Over 400 dedicated staff blend extraordinary scope and depth of clinical, management, and technical expertise with a wide range of experienced healthcare professionals. Our competitive benefit package for full-time and benefit-eligible part-time employees includes medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage which begin on the first day of employment.
For nearly 50 years, ECRI Institute has dedicated itself to bringing the discipline of applied scientific research to healthcare. Through rigorous, evidence-based patient safety research, ECRI Institute has recommended actionable solutions that have saved countless lives. ECRI Institute is designated an Evidence-Based Practice Center by the U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. ECRI Institute PSO is listed as a federally certified Patient Safety Organization by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and strives to achieve the highest levels of safety and quality in healthcare by collecting and analyzing patient safety information and sharing best practices and lessons learned. Qualified applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
ECRI Institute is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and/or hiring process, please contact the Human Resources Department at 610-825-6000 . EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
To be considered further for this opportunity interested candidates must apply directly to our website. https://www.ecri.org/about/pages/careers.aspx