Are you good with your hands and have STRONG attention to detail? Are you looking for an exciting career with a well-established medical reprocessing company? Do you want to start working THIS WEEK? We may have the perfect opportunity for you…… experienced and entry level candidates should apply for this exciting opportunity!
This is not a temporary position – we are looking for long term employees!
Successful candidates will have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision to complete tasks. This company is one of Puget Sound’s leading medical reprocessing companies; your hard work will save lives all over the country!
Employees love that we offer a stable and positive work environment with huge growth opportunities! One of the best parts about this opportunity is that the company has many areas to work in. Shifts are 8 hours, some shifts could require you to work an occasional Saturday as well as overtime; so if you are money motivated and mechanically inclined this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Requirements and Experience:
Strong Attention to Detail Strong Hand — Eye Coordination Good eyesight (with or without corrective lenses)
Ability to sit, stand, lift and bend for an entire shift.
Lifting up to 20+ lbs consistently
No experience needed!
Are you are interested in working for a fun company, in an exciting, fast-moving environment? APPLY NOW!
On the spot job offers! (All job offers contingent on meeting eligibility requirements and a successful working interview.)
- Competitive Compensation – $12.00/hour! (paid working interview, also)
- Incentives based on performance: raises, bonuses, benefits, etc.
- Permanent Part Time — 38 hours per week plus overtime as needed — major Holiday’s off
- 1st Shift Hours: 6:30AM – 3:15PM Monday — Thursday | 6:30AM — 1:15 Friday
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Great working environment! Family Atmosphere! Company picnics, Holiday parties, coffee & donuts/bagels, beautiful eating space with stainless steel refrigerators and microwaves, scheduled breaks, lockers for your personal belongings, DRAMA FREE atmosphere.
Requirements: Warehouse Associates must meet the following:
- Must be comfortable working in a warehouse environment with varying temperatures.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including overtime and occasional Saturday. ATTENDANCE IS VITAL TO THIS ROLE!!
- Must be able to read and take direction in English
- Must be able to lift up to 20+ pounds
- Identify and pre-sort medical devices
- Clean, test and package medical device products
- Perform Quality Control to ensure that products conform to Quality Specifications
- Other duties as assigned by supervisors
- Successful candidates will be required to pass a background check and have reliable transportation.
- Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with all applicable local, state and federal laws
Job Type: Permanent / Part-time Salary: $12.00 /hour
To apply, please send a recent resume to this ad, along with a current phone number.
We will be conducting phone interviews and working interviews this week!!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour