In downtown Manhattan, Farm.One grows rare, hard-to-find varieties of herbs, greens, microgreens and edible flowers to order for only the best restaurants in NYC. We love growing amazing rare food and sharing it with the world.
Uniquely placed within the Institute of Culinary Education and a larger production space in TriBeCa, we grow over 150 varieties, introducing novel flavors to even three-Michelin-starred chefs. Farm.One grows in a compact, completely clean, controlled indoor environment with color-enriching LED lights, hydroponics and a careful chef’s touch.
This is a great opportunity for a bright, social media-savvy, creative and driven individual to work with a fast-growing new company in an exciting part of the food industry. You will have the chance to learn and contribute alongside experienced startup founders, in a space full of chefs and amazing food. We are still small enough that every action has impact.
This position is for a minimum of two months, at least two days per week.
- Taking existing and new content, publish on social media and engage our followers and customers.
- Assist with photography and creating assets for the Farm.One website and store
- Work with our Sales team to log data, send marketing emails and manage CRM
- Create content and conduct research to build up our database of plants, flavors, recipes and more.
- You should be currently in undergraduate program or have recently completed an undergraduate degree in an area of Marketing
- You should have some experience using social media platforms for commercial purpose (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- You should be adept at web research, working with spreadsheets and data entry
- You should have perfect written English.
- A flair for promotion, ability to take good photos, and an eye for creative detail are huge bonuses.
- Lunch and reasonable travel expenses provided
- Within 225 Liberty Street, and a new location in TriBeCa (just a few minutes walk away)
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /year
- High school or equivalent
- Marketing: 1 year