Founded in 1999, WX is a privately-owned company that develops exclusive brands of wine, beer, and spirits for retailers around the world, as well as has a portfolio of National Brands that are sold across the U.S. and in select countries around the world. WX has offices in Novato, CA and London.
For more information, please visit: www.wxbrands.com.
Our Inventory Data Clerk is responsible for the data related to inventory management of finished beverage alcohol products produced from around the world. They handle the data entry of inventory movement efficiently between multiple warehouse and production locations. For the right candidate this position could be made into a part-time role – it would be great for someone in school looking for office work experience!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the data entry related to inventory at warehouses, direct pickups, shipments from warehouse to warehouse
- Responsible for inputting all inventory movements into Vintegrate for all warehouse transfers
- Review and release all shipped BOL’s for all products shipping from all warehouses
- Participate in inventory process, and work to research and resolve inventory discrepancies
- Assist other Vintegrate users in obtaining desired information regarding inventory balances, sales, transfers, etc.
- Perform required administrative tasks; prepare all required reports and correspondence
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
- 2 years of office work experience
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow while taking direction from multiple people
- Demonstrated high-level skills in Microsoft Word and Excel. Ability to quickly learn Vintegrate
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information, and/or use a keyboard
- Accurately complete detailed forms and reports
- Calculate figures and amounts
- WX offers a competitive benefits package including PTO starting at 19 days per year. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that promotes career growth by leaps and bounds while being part of a team-oriented environment that knows how to have fun!