Magnum Drywall Inc. is currently seeking an experienced IT Systems Administrator.
Magnum Drywall is a full-service commercial union drywall contractor centrally located in the Bay Area of Northern California. Through our expanding scopes of work and aggressive bidding we have achieved sharp growth, making the need for a full time IT Systems Administrator.
Full-time position responsible for providing IT support, including purchase, setup, and maintenance of desktop computers, laptops, I-Pads, and phones. The individual will be responsible for account creation, group policy management, mailbox management, mail routing, license administration of software. The administrator should have knowledge of both physical server and virtual server hardware
This person will be responsible for administering company servers, hardware, phone systems, and some information technology training responsibilities. This person will be responsible for configuring new employee hardware and troubleshooting hardware and server issues as needed. This person will also be responsible for running reports based on data from company website and other orders. This is a very exciting opportunity with a growing company
The ideal candidate will have 3 years’ experience. Knowledge of basic computer functions and maintenance. Must be technically savvy, reliable, organized, and have good decision making skills.
- Office 365 – email in the cloud
- Worked with Plan Grid Software
- On Center Software
- Basic administration moving into cloud
- Work as the primary IT and Helpdesk contact for our Fremont and Anaheim offices
- Support the day-to-day operations and needs of the team
- Work closely with both the Operations and Estimating departments on various initiatives and projects
- You will have a self-motivated attitude, possess solid communication skills, and be able to work in a collaborative, team environment as well as independently as needed
- Other duties and activities as required
- Primary management of Active Directory including all account provisioning/termination, Group Policy creation, and OU maintenance.
- Assist in management of Exchange 2010 on premise and Office 365 management and administration including PowerShell scripting experience.
- Microsoft administration including Windows and Office security updates and application package creation and deployments
- Management of Infrastructure IT ticket queue including following up on open tickets, ensuring all tickets assigned and resolved in timely manner, escalation, and follow-up
- Microsoft OneDrive administration
- Virtual and physical server administration
Environment: Windows servers, Barracuda Back-up and Cisco Firewall.
Qualifications and Experience:
- This position requires a highly organized and dynamic individual able to work in a fast paced, challenging environment with the ability to prioritize and support multiple project/tasks at the same time
- 3+ years of Windows Server administration including Active Directory
- 3+ years of Microsoft Exchange administration including mailbox creation, public folder administration.
- Microsoft Office 365 experience and administration including One Drive
- VMware ESX server administration
- VMWare Horizon View administration
- Systems and Network trouble/request ticket resolution
- Prior experience training, coaching and working directly with end users
- Maintaining Website
Extremely competitive base salary plus full benefits, fringe benefits, retirement options and other incentives.
All qualified candidates of interest will be contacted and given further information.
Please do not contact directly.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $72,000.00 /year
- windows server and microsoft exchange: 3 years