CTG has an immediate need for a Websphere Administrator to assist in the support of a large customers growing environment. The qualified candidate will work 1st shift and handle after hour call rotation, as needed. He/she will be involved in the installation, implementation, upgrading, performance, security, patching and monitoring of WebSphere Application Server (WAS) environments.
Hopewell Junction, NY *must work onsite
W2 only & onsite (no C2C/1099 OR remote work)
Responsibilities / Required Skills:
- Maximizing availability and performance for all WAS and IBM HTTP Server Plugins and IBM HTTP Server systems
- Developing a detailed understanding of WebSphere Application Server Clustering for High Availability
- Programming and documenting system utilities with Bash/Korn Shell, Jython/Jacl and Java programming languages
- Providing maximum system availability and uptime for our WebSphere environments
- Monitoring, tracking, trending, analysis and tuning of the WebSphere environments
- Timely security patching and applying support fixes as required.
- Certified IBM Deployment Professional in IBM HTTP Server aka IHS, and IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS).
- IBM Websphere Process Server (WPS)
- IBM Webshere Application Server Administrator
CTG develops innovative IT solutions to address the business needs and challenges of companies in several higher-growth industries including healthcare, technology services, energy, and financial services. CTG provides managed services IT staffing for major technology companies and large corporations and is also a leading provider of IT and business consulting services to the healthcare market. Backed by nearly 50 years’ experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of delivering high-value, industry-specific solutions. Winner of Best Places to Work by Modern Healthcare 2013 & 2014; CTG operates in North America and Western Europe and had approximately 3,800 employees at December 31, 2014.
CTG employees represent CTG to our clients and we understand that their success drives our success. As a result, CTG works diligently to provide our employees programs and processes to support them in performing their jobs, honing their skills, and advancing in their careers.
CTG is a strong advocate of workforce diversity. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.