Tech USA has an immediate DIRECT HIRE opening with a leading construction general contractor. Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply today with resume to Kyle Albright at: email@example.com
The Estimator will be responsible for project bids, maintaining current bid lists and preparing related reports.
- Plan and specification analysis, takeoff and pricing of road & bridge projects
- Preparation and coordination of project bids
- Construction and organization of current bid lists
- Develop pricing and cost information including equipment, labor and materials
- Construction of technical reports related to estimating, budgeting, purchasing, pricing, etc.
- Oversight of junior estimators
- BS, Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or similar four-year degree
- 5+ years of experience as an estimator in roadway and bridge construction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of organization
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.