The Healthcare Services Administrative Assistant performs a wide variety of administrative and clerical responsibilities which support the management of the San Angelo Healthcare Services division.
- Coordinates communications between the audit team, customer service team, medical records team, mailroom team, management, and/or cross departmental, in order to provide or gather information, and coordinate resources and schedules (e.g. meetings and appointments, obtaining inventory information, etc.).
- Informs needed departments of new hire information in order to provide current information to others as required.
- Collects data and prepares/updates a wide variety of spreadsheets in order to provide correct information to others as required.
- Provides administrative support to the management team including processing forms, preparing letters, maintaining logs and records, faxes, calendars, etc.
- Assist with FaxCom based on volume.
- Implements recognition programs and contests by tabulating data, determining recipients, and arranging for postings/awards.
- Communicates with other departments to keep San Angelo Teams records reconciled accurately as required, includes logging appeals.
- Provides general office and clerical support including copying, filing, scanning, phones, faxes, and word processing (e.g. presentation drafts, flyers, announcements, memos).
- Proofreads all types of documents for editing, grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Prepares training material for new employees.
- Researches information as needed to complete assigned task.
- Monitors units’ supplies and places orders to keep all necessary supplies on hand.
- Documents minutes for meetings and maintains updates for internal manuals.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to perform assignments with minimal supervision.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient Word and Excel skills (can create spreadsheets, change formulas, format documents, etc.)
- Proven attention to detail skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently and as a member of a team in accomplishing job functions and to meet deadlines.
- Able to work closely with executive staff and management personnel throughout the company.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of information exposed to during the course of performing corporate functions.
- Type 35-40 WPM
- Excellent attendance
- Sit/stand/walk 8-10 hours/day
- Lift/carry/push/pull under and over 10lbs occasionally
- Keying frequency, handling, reaching, fine manipulation
Education and Experience:
Experience and Education:
- Three to five years general business experience.
- AA Degree or equivalent work experience
Performant Financial Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Performant Financial Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military service status, political belief status, or any other consideration made unlawful by law.
NO AGENCY SUBMISSIONS