We have an exceptional opportunity for a Health Services Administrator to join our healthcare team at Henderson Detention Center located in Henderson, NV.
Qualifications of the Health Services Administrator
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing with the ability to obtain a Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of employment.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration or related field preferred.
- Minimum of three years of healthcare management experience: corrections setting preferred.
- Experience in personnel selection, training, scheduling, progressive discipline and termination.
- Excellent knowledge in the development and management of correctional health care delivery systems.
- Demonstrated ability to interact positively with the client, patients, staff, and the management team.
- Ability to problem-solve quickly and effectively.
- Possess the capacity to work in a high stress, high paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Computer experience in word processing and spreadsheets.
- Have a strong desire to have a significant role in the success of an innovative health services program.
The Health Services Administrator (HSA) serves as the chief on-site Administrator and is responsible for the delivery of comprehensive contract services including personnel selection, retention, budgeting and coordinating care with internal and external resources. The Health Services Administrator represents Corizon Health within the institution.
Responsibilities of the Health Services Administrator
- Accountable for the delivery of contract services and ensuring that Corizon Health is in compliance with all aspects of the client contract.
- Recruits and hires all personnel and accountable for interviewing and selecting contractual staff.
- Manages the site budget
- Constructs and supervises an annual operational plan.
- Develops and maintains positive, professional, collaborative relationships with clients (warden, supervisor, and/or equivalent client role).
- Ensures client satisfaction.
Benefits offered to the Health Services Administrator
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- 401(k) with company match
- Free online Continuing Education program
- Comprehensive Onboarding
Apply online or contact Tracy Mazuranic at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-919-9553
Corizon Health provides patients with high quality healthcare and reentry services that will reduce recidivism and better the communities where we live and work. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of the growing number of incarcerated persons with physical and mental illness and the professionals who care for them. More healthcare professionals are finding the stability and advancement they desire at Corizon Health.
This position may require a background check, security clearance, and/or drug screening. Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status.