Tiny Needles, in the NOPA Neighborhood, is looking for a full time front desk “super star” receptionist to join our high volume community acupuncture clinic. We are looking for someone who is available on weekdays and on Saturdays. As the first point of contact for our patients and the main support person for our busy acupuncturists you will be responsible for managing the clinic’s busy schedule and work flow. Our ideal person will be a hard working self starter who enjoys working with people from all walks of life.
- Projects calm and consistent professionalism – we want the client you are dealing with to think they are the only thing on your mind when in fact you will be managing a thousand things at once.
- High level of customer service skill
- Flexible and accommodating
- Go-Get-‘Em attitude
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment with a smile
- Team player
- Displays a professional demeanor within our healthcare environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communicator
- Able to take initiative
- Turns up on time and for every shift
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Previous experience in a high volume customer service role is essential.
- Computer literate. Computer Programs we use on a daily basis include MindBody, Hootsuite, Google Mail, Calendar and Drive. Obviously any experience with these applications would be a bonus.
- Consistently able to perform all the tasks required with a smile and high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Empathetic yet able to maintain strong boundaries.
- Excellent knowledge of verbal/written business grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and successfully track and manage multiple things at once.
- Ability to maintain a calm and professional demeanor under stressful conditions.
- Ability to adapt to develop and grow as processes, procedures, and programs change.
- Quick learner, open to new ways of accomplishing tasks
- Salary dependent on experience
- Free acupuncture
In an ideal world this position would be filled by an ex-Nurse or similar. Someone who knows how to balance caring and empathy with dealing with a lot of people and their needs at the same time.
Our small team is dynamic, caring and passionate about the mission and values of Community Acupuncture and affordable healthcare. If this sounds like you we definitely want to talk to you!
The position would be 40 hours a week with flexibility needed for the schedule. You will be required to work at least 2 Saturdays a month. There are early starts and late finishes and you must be available to work any of these when needed.
- Please be sure to include a cover letter that explains why you’re the super star we are looking for.
- We would also consider 2 part timers that job shared. If you are only available part time please list your availability in your application cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
- San Francisco, CA
- High Volume Customer Service: 2 years