Pleasant Manor is looking for an experienced Healthcare professional to be a Executive Director in Training (EDIT) for thier leadership team.
The Executive Director in Training (EDIT) will learn how to lead the facility management staff in all aspects of operations. Trains in how to monitor the delivery of services provided to residents, initiates ongoing assessment of resident needs, and assists in developing services and/or programs to meet the needs of the resident community. Responsibilities also include public relations, marketing, financial management, and oversight of the building, staff, and programs. Assures facility is in compliance with federal state and local standards and regulations while achieving the facility’s business objectives.
The shift(s) for this position are as follows:
The pay range would be:
- 3 years experience working with the senior population in facilities of at least 60 beds
- Licensed Administrator by the State of Minnesota preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to relate professionally and work cooperatively with residents, families, employees, unions, and other external constituents at all levels of the organization and community
- An understanding and ability to carry out an effective marketing program
- Knowledge of financial management and general business administration practice
- A familiarity and linkage with the social and supportive services in the community
Thank you for applying to Pleasant Manor!
Applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, religion, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, and status with regard to public assistance, military/veterans status or any other protected classes as defined by law.