This summer internship at Shamrock Foods Company will provide the associate the opportunity to gain practical knowledge and skills of operations practices within a thriving distribution environment. Associate may be assigned tasks supporting Sales, Accounting, Transportation, Purchasing/Logistics and Warehouse leadership groups. Partnering closely with Management to identify and support projects based on business needs.
* Work in Articulate Story Line, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, and/or MS Office software
* Convert PowerPoint presentations used for instructor led training into E-Learning
* Work with Sales Training Managers to identify projects and priorities
* Work with LMS administrator to implement access and learning paths, etc.
* Design and develop new multi-module Industry Overview training resource
* Other duties as assigned
* Candidates currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Learning Technology, Instructional Design, Learning and Development, and/or related from an accredited college or university
* Must live in or near Phoenix, AZ
2540 North 29th Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona, 85009