ISGF is seeking for a contract to hire a Dynamics CRM Administrator for our client in Silver Spring, MD.
· Maintain, Create, Expand on existing Dynamics CRM Platform.
· Work with business process managers to create requirements, address defects provide and document strategies to meet business needs based on Dynamics best practices.
· Assist in planning system rollup upgrades, patching and other IT maintenance activities.
· Support CRM end users with timely support and defect resolution.
· Create reports, advance finds and other custom queries for building dashboards and other reporting needs within Dynamics or SSRS.
· 4+ years of experience configuring, developing for and supporting Microsoft Dynamics CRM
· Working knowledge of Windows Server, ISS, and SQL Server
· Ability to document proposed architectures and operational procedures / requirements.
· Knowledge of CRM technologies, security and role management including high level of proficiency configuring and customizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM
· IIS, SOAP, Web services, WCF Microsoft technologies (.NET, Visual Studio, C#, CRM), SQL Server programming (TSQL).
· Experience migrating/integrating data between Dynamics and other systems, using ETL tools such as SSIS or Scribe
· Preference will be given to candidates that have experience with Dynamics CRM 2015 and or strong .NET development background.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
· Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or related discipline and/or experience.
· 4+ Years work experience in the required skills listed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50.00 /hour
- 4+ years: 4 years