Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 1 year contract with possible extension/hire
Pay: Based on experience
Under minimal supervision, responsible for design, implementation, and engineering support for complex solutions such as desktop virtualization, collaboration systems, active directory and database solutions. Candidate should have extensive knowledge of VMWare Horizon, Citrix XenApp, Microsoft RDS, PowerShell, enterprise level understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy. Must be conversant with gathering information from customers and designing, building, deploying and supporting a system that meets their needs. A deep working knowledge of application interactions and integrations. An enterprise level of understanding on how different systems and services such as networking, security, infrastructure and software integrate and affect the IT environment. Knowledge of system management through tools like SCCM and JAMF Software desired. Must possess a broad range of technical skills and experience with enterprise-class services. Work with a team of technical staff within the Health Information Partners.
1) Perform research, analyze technology, consult vendors, and apply best practices to design technical solutions by Utilizing systems analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with users, to determine hardware, software, or system functional specifications. Related to new implementations or enhancements of enterprise scale and significant complexity. This position interacts with manager and architects on a regular basis to discuss solution design and project engineering related tasks and will be expected to develop and present team briefs. Will work in conjunction with architect teams and customer to gather details regarding issues in order to expedite issue resolutions.
2) Provide technical and advisory leadership as required to complete objectives
3) Validate, test and implement new products and services
4) Other duties as assigned.
VMWare Horizon, Citrix XenApp, Microsoft RDS, PowerShell, enterprise level understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy. Knowledge of SCCM and JAMF Software desired.
- St. Louis, MO
- Microsoft RDS: 1 year
- PowerShell: 1 year
- Enterprise Level of Active Directory: 1 year
- SCCM and JAMF Software: 1 year
- VMWare Horizon: 1 year
- Group Policy: 1 year
- Citrix XenApp: 1 year