Talented and dependable Dental Hygienist wanted forfast-paced Dental practice!
If youre passionate about helping people get the most out oftheir dental care, you could be the perfect fit for our team! Were seeking amotivated Dental Hygienist to join our team!
Our core values:
- Actwith respect and integrity
- Valueour patients and communities
- Maintaina friendly, warm and clean environment
- Dowhat it takes to get the job done (right!)
- Employeecare: competitive pay; medical, vision and free dental benefits; paid holidays;PTO; and monthly bonus opportunities
- Taking intraoral pictures
- Screening procedures
- Reviewing health history
- Removing calculus and plaque
- Applying fluorides and sealants
- Educating and counseling patients
Factors for success in this role:
- Outgoingand energetic personality
- Teamplayer with a positive attitude
- Efficientand adaptable
Think you have what it takes? Keep reading!
Do you have the following?
- NitrousOxide Certification
- Newgrads with bachelors degree or 2+ years of experience
- Eaglesoft/Dentrixor digital practice software
- Ability to prepare dental equipment andinstruments
- Excellent working knowledge of overall dentistry and dentalHygiene procedures, dental patients screening, and medical historydocumentation