Position details: Casual schedule during Evening shifts
Are you ready to make a difference in people’s lives? As a Culinary Aide I, you will live the values of of Caring, Respect, Collaboration, Innovation and Stewardship. You’ll assist your residents by serving meals as well as upkeep of dining facilities. Create meaningful opportunity for yourself by joining our strong Vista Prairie Communities team!
- Facilitate food service activities including serving food, water, condiments and refreshments to residents.
- Clean tables, remove dirty dishes, replace soiled table linens, set tables and replenish supplies of clean linens, silverware, glassware and dishes.
- Knowledgeable of specific resident needs. May assist in plating food. May assist in feeding residents and responding to their requests promptly.
- Demonstrates a strong respect for community property and supplies; takes action to protect equipment and eliminate waste.
- Operates kitchen equipment with safety in mind and practices proper usage of facility tools at all times.
- Smoothly integrates proper safety sanitation techniques as part of the work, e.g. washes hands, wears proper equipment for safety, and uses cleaning products properly.
- Prioritizes workflow while managing expectations of delivery.
Education and Experience
- High School education or GED (or working toward it).
- No experience necessary.
- Follows all policies and procedures
- Must be a minimum of sixteen (16) years of age.
- Must be able to relate information concerning residents’ condition.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant action.
- Must receive a “not disqualified” criminal background result from Department of Human Services and may not be on the OIG exclusions list.
- Stays up to date on all required training.
- Understands and adheres to the Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy. Is familiar with the Resident’s Bill of Rights and adheres to it.
Apply Today! Send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com To Apply: Please send your Resume and Cover letter to Careers@VistaPrairie.org
To Apply: Please send your Resume and Cover letter to Careers@VistaPrairie.org
Vista Prairie Communities is an equal opportunity employer.