A premier energy company in New Jersey is actively seeking a seasoned legal professional for a promising opportunity on their staff as a Contracts Administrator. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and dynamic individual to advance their career with a widely recognized company in New Jersey.
COMPANY DESCRIPTION Energy Company
JOB DESCRIPTION The Contracts Administrator will work on contracts and templates on a busy legal department. They will also be responsible for redlining and revisions.
- 5+ years of Purchase and Sales Agreements experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Full life cycle contract management experience
- Polished and professional demeanor
- Experience in commodities
- Experience in confirmations