Contracts Admin Specialist
Hourly Pay rate or pay rate range: $20.00 – $25.00
Days /Shift times: 8am – 5pm Monday- Friday
- Contract support for U.S. GPO, IDN and government medical gas customer base including, but not limited to, preparation of contract abstracts; monitor compliance to contract terms; manage both internal and external contractual reporting; populate and manage integrity and consistency of customer contract and price data in the Oracle, Salesforce.com, or portal; serve as liaison between the customer and contract; data mining, interpretation, price review and analysis.
- Monitor customer contractual price escalation plans; escalation notification to the customers within contract terms and conditions; price upload and accuracy in Oracle; proactive data mining and analysis; identify price improvement opportunities to enhance the decision making process for the sales zones.
- Collaborate with administrative serves manager, sales managers and account managers in implementation of annual customer contract price escalation plan and in accordance with customer contract terms and corporate guidelines.
- Process all customer information and contract packages from sales team while taking appropriate action to ensure compliance with company policies, procedures and processes.
- Follow process controls to ensure consistency between customer invoicing and the contract.
- Prepare all manual customer invoicing requirements in Oracle through the business process set forth for assigned customer base.
- Monitor, maintain and/or prepare all customer special handling requirements or purchase order follow-ups required outside of Oracle for assigned customer base.
- Prepare customer billing adjustments through the business processes in place.
- Research, resolve and respond to all internal and external customer issues and inquiries for assigned customer base.
- Research customer billing issues brought forth from the credit/collections team
- Maintain customer medical license and emergency contact files in strict compliance with company and FDA guidelines.
- Accountable for customer data accuracy through currently established business processes.
- Develop or recommend improvements to existing processes to improve timeliness and accuracy of contract data and information flow.
- Provide additional support, reports and data as directed to zone managers, account managers, or management team.
- Meet or exceed company safety standards by completing training requirements and attending company safety meetings
- Enhance effectiveness of sales and management team by acquiring and sharing knowledge, providing accurate information, overall exceptional support and eliminating barriers
- Actively demonstrate commitment to company goals, the administrative role, department and team through effective working relationships and by actively contributing to achieve these goals and objectives.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel with knowledge of other MS programs a plus
- Ability to analyze and provide data through advanced reports, spreadsheets, charts and graphs with exceptional accuracy
- Experience conducting data analyses and interpreting data
- Communicate and interface effectively with internal and external customers, internal management, sales and operations personnel through excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and maximize productivity by managing time and staying organized while working independently or with a team
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or minimum of five years experience in contract and pricing management. Sales, medical or industrial gas industry experience a plus
- Experience working with health or medical GPO’s or IDN’s and/or reporting a plus
- Experience working with federal government contracts and/or reporting a plus