Under general supervision, support the administrative and operational requirements for Corporate Compliance Operations within the Agency.
1. Handles highly sensitive, privileged and confidential communications with the utmost level of discretion and good judgment.
2. Independently creates forms, reports, filing systems and the like in order to facilitate completion of agency business.
3. Serves as the Compliance 360 system administrator, manages contract and document upload, and supports assessment/verification process under the general supervision of the Director of Corporate Compliance.
4. Oversees the Agency Policy and Procedure review and update process.
5. Supports the Incident Reporting process in Compliance 360.
6. Produces reports, tracks departmental and regional compliance under the Agency’s Corporate Compliance Plan.
7. Provides administrative support to the Agency’s Compliance/Enterprise Risk Management Committee.
8. Works in conjunction with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
9. Perform other related responsibilities, as assigned, to support specific department/business needs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. All employees are responsible for keeping job requirements up to date. This can include but are not limited to certifications, licensure, and maintaining a clear criminal record.
- AA degree, or its equivalent, is required.
- Bachelors (BA/BS) in a business-related field preferred
Compliance 360 experience preferred
- At least 4 years of experience with data base administration required
Other Specific Requirements
- Must pass Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI), and if applicable Child Abuse Index Check (CAIC) background clearance.
- Valid California Driver’s license with two years experience driving and clean driving record may be required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
In addition, this position requires sitting, standing, walking, climbing, and kneeling.
Employee Statement of Understanding
I have read and understand the job description for my position. I am able to perform all of the essential functions of this position.
I agree to successfully complete all required training indicated for this position. I agree to keep all of my required certifications and licenses current and up to date and provide proper documentation of the same to the Human Resources Business Department. I agree to comply with all Agency policies and procedures. I agree to comply with the agency compliance plan and all laws, rules, regulations and standards of conduct relating to my position. As an employee, I understand my duty to report any suspected violations of the law or the standards of conduct to my immediate supervisor. As an employee, I will strive to uphold the mission and vision of the organization. All employees are required to adhere to the values in all their interactions with youth and families and fellow employees.