Location: Paramus, NJ
Reporting to the Director, Compensation and Benefits you will support the administration of our compensation and benefit programs.
This is an up to 5 month temporary position.
- Assist in the design and implementation of compensation programs including preparing compensation analyses, wage reviews, annual compensation process administration, & reporting.
- Participate in compensation surveys, evaluate job descriptions and prepare and analyze survey data
- Participates in strategy planning, benefits design, implementation and communication of employee benefit plans.
- Answering employee questions, resolving problems related to benefits, and coordinating claim resolutions. Manages relationships with vendors, consultants, and internal and external clients.
- Perform special studies, analysis and recommendations on compensation and benefits issues as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business, Finance, or Human Resources field of study.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Compensation and Benefits Manager/ Analyst role in a medium to large sized organization
- Strong Microsoft Office experience, including strong Excel experience
- Experience with Open Enrollment administration
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.