The Solutions Architect is responsible for providing technical leadership delivery of innovative multi-media projects for the purpose of keeping customer management informed of developments in a portfolio of highly dynamic, rapidly changing programs. Duties include designing, developing, and presenting multimedia presentations and products involving data and graphics.
- Responsible for entire projects to achieve key program objectives and produce deliverables involving multiple technical areas.
- Develops technical solutions and products that require collaboration with internal experts, deep analyses and understanding of impact on end-product.
- Requires ingenuity, creativity and multimedia application domain knowledge to develop new technical solutions to complex technical issues in order to achieve functional objectives.
- Communicates with internal customer team members across multiple areas, as well as external stakeholders.
- Works directly with program management and team leaders regarding solution design, process and/or approaches and presents briefings to upper level management.
- Requires knowledge of multimedia applications and ability to apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts.
- Typically requires BS degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience producing graphics products using Adobe products of other industry standard graphics applications is desired.
- Proficiency in MS Visio or other diagramming applications desired.
- Expert level proficiency in MS PowerPoint or similar presentation software is required.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required
Travel less than 10%
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin’s Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.