Chief Investment Office (CIO) / Corporate Treasury Overview
The Chief Investment Office is responsible for centralized management of the structural interest rate risk and foreign exchange risk created by other lines of businesses and corporate transactions, as well as the oversight of various corporate investments and obligations. CIO uses a diversified range of products, including derivatives, fixed income, equity, credit, and foreign exchange and currencies in order to manage this risk.
NA CIO – Corporate Treasury Operations
North America CIO- Corporate Treasury Operations is a multi-currency Operations group that supports the firm’s entire Treasury business and provides settlement, accounting and control support for CIO. In support of Treasury, the group provides end to end transaction lifecycle support for both the Treasury funding and long term debt business. The team processes and accounts for several hundred funding transactions daily across multiple international branches in order to support different LOBs. In support of CIO, the team provides settlements, accounting and control for several different product types including Fixed Income Securities (including US Treasuries, Corporate Bonds, MBS, etc), Interest Rate Derivatives and Exchange Traded Futures and Options across multiple legal entities.
Job Description – Opics Batch Specialist
An Opics Batch Specialist performs the following duties:
- Complete afternoon or night OPICS Batch process
- Communicate issues via regular communication with OPICS Support team
- Escalate issues to manager or appropriate parties
- Coordinate receipt and successful processing of all required prices and valuations
- Create and maintain daily issue reports
- Must possess excellent teamwork, inter-personal and oral/written communication skills
- Must possess excellent attention to detail
- Multitasking abilities required
- Ability to liaise between business and technical escalation points
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work a combination of afternoon (12-4pm) and night (4:30PM – Close) shifts, no more than 20 hours per week
- Ability to work US holidays (OPICS Batch runs every weekday except December 25
and January 1
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.
US-DE-Newark-NCC5 / 00778
JPMorgan Chase & Co.