StaffBuffalo is working on a unique position as a Chief Actuary, paying up to $200k+ with fantastic benefits! This position is located in Albany and our client is targeting a sharp, qualified candidate who is professional and highly analytical. This is a fantastic position for someone who is always looking to be challenged, has a passion for numbers, and can react quickly to changes!
The successful candidate will need to advise the Board of Directors on important matters, including rate changes, factors effecting rates, and applicable laws and regulations. It is important for the successful candidate to be able to produce reports, analyze results, and respond to questions from outside parties. Other responsibilities with this position include serving on Actuarial committees and others, as needed, analyzing new products and providing executives with analysis on which products to use, working closely with the Workers Compensation Board, and performing actuarial computations. This is an exciting role with room for advancement and opportunities to come! If you’re interested or know someone who might be interested, apply today and pass this information along!
- FCAS (Fellow of Casualty Actuarial Society)
- 10 years of Actuarial experience
- 5 years of experience in a supervisory role
- High analytical abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and work independently
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or related field
- Membership of American Academy of Actuaries (MAAA)
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or related field
At StaffBuffalo, LLC we have one goal, and that is to make people happy. If you’re looking for an opportunity to start a career with a growing company in an exciting field, send in your resume today!