Business Office Manager
We are seeking an experienced and compassionate Business Office Manager position at our senior living community! Must be a vibrant and dynamic personality with A LOT of energy and a sincere passion for working with seniors and provide peace of mind through quality care to seniors and their loved ones.
The Business Office Manager position is responsible for all business related activities including payroll processing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, personnel files, supervising office related work and staff, maintaining compliance with all regulatory standards and communicating with corporate support departments on all appropriate matters.
- Business Office Manager processes all payroll associated with company business in a timely manner.
- Business Office Manager keeps staff records up-to-date.
- Business Office Manager assists in orienting new residents and making sure that all signatures are obtained on rental agreements prior to residency.
- Business Office Manager documents all received payments and deposits rent checks.
- Business Office Manager works closely with the Executive Director in proper coding of invoices and maintaining up-to-date declining balances in the Flash Report.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate or Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred in Social Service, Business, or a field related to the position.
- Must have proven management experience and ability to manage staff.
- Two years bookkeeping experience.
- Two years accounting software experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, accounting, timekeeping, and payroll systems preferred.
Apply with your resume TODAY to schedule your personal interview for this fantastic opportunity!
keywords: sales, marketing, outreach, senior, seniors, assisted living, senior living, community, elder, Medicare, administrator, director, management, operations, office manager, administrative assistant, admin, payroll, a/p, accounts payable, accounts receivable, accounting, a/r, management, staff, hiring, interview, interviewing, bookkeeper, bookkeeping, Oklahoma city, OK
Job Type: Full-time