- Perform data entry for all agency billing.
- Inputs cash receipts.
- Completes private pay billing entry.
- Submits insurance, Medicare and Medicaid billing.
- Closes out billing making sure that billing is done on a daily basis.
- Reviews accounts receivable schedule and submit report to AccountingAssistant and CEO on a weekly basis.
- Provides status reports of accounts receivable to the Accounting Assistant and CEO on a weekly basis (when coordinator not available) and is responsible for monitoring and tracking that the accounts receivables have been paid by the payer sources.
- Responsible for following-up with the Administrator on status of
- Will act as Data Coordinator as needed.
- Obtain patient insurance verification prior to the start of patient treatments.
- Properly perform re-certification for all Workers Compensation, personal I injury claims and private insurance information.
- Will be responsible for completely filling out the patient information form.
- Reviews, investigates, and negotiates appropriate approval/authorization with
- Insurance adjusters or designated personnel.
- Performs all assigned billing duties in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist Billing Supervisor with various assigned tasks.
Job Type: Part-time
- El Paso, TX 79905
- Billing: 2 years