The IMA Group is a national leader with a unique reputation for providing a full range of medical, psychological and speech, language and hearing evaluations. We focus on Social Security Disability, Employability, Independent Medical Evaluations, and Occupational Health Services. Our clients include local, state, and federal agencies, as well as private insurers and corporations.
We are seeking for Full-Time or Part-Time Pennsylvania Licensed Audiologist for The IMA Group’s busy Eastern Pennsylvania medical offices.
Immediate Openings in Philadelphia, Allentown, Forty Fort and Mechanicsburg
Serve as a medical professional to evaluate and perform clear, comprehensive and concise hearing examinations.
- Au.D or Masters Degree in Audiology from an accredited college or university.
- Current and unrestricted state of Pennsylvania license in Audiology.
- Ability to provide a comprehensive battery of tests with measures of test/retest reliability.
- 2-3 years of clinical evaluation experience.
- Ability to perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must be able to organize time and prioritize numerous duties within strict deadlines.
- Provides a high level of customer service with a high volume of clients.
- Rotate through existing clinics in designated areas.
- Experience with Department of Veterans Affairs
- Previous military experience
- Military and/or veteran healthcare experience
- Ability to travel
The IMA Group offers: competitive salaries, bonus opportunities, excellent health benefits, 401K, paid holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO).
IMA is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
- Au.D or Masters Degree in Audiology from an accredited college or university: 1 year