Conducts negotiation and administration of government contracts and/or subcontracts.
1. Participates in the negotiation and administration of assigned delivery orders, contracts, and subcontracts.
2. Participates in the evaluation of proposals for adherence to company and client requirements.
3. Participates in the review and coordination of approval of terms, conditions, and legal sufficiency of all contractual documents.
4. Participates in formulating, submitting, and negotiating contract or subcontract proposal modifications.
5. Reviews subcontractor and consultant invoices for accuracy.
6. Prepares status reports and briefs management on issues or problems.
7. Assists management and contract personnel in preparing procedural changes and in the resolution of contract-related problems.
8. Develops current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
0-2 years of related experience in contracts administration.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.