Mitsubishi Aircraft (Mitac) is seeking qualified individuals for the new MRJ-200 project. The location of the project is in Nagoya, Japan . This is a Contract position directly with Mitsubishi. Contracts terms will be reviewed and renewed on a Single Year basis. Base Salary range will be $83,000- $153,000 , based on position, qualifications and experience. There is also a relocation bonus, full benefits and living allowance included in compensation.
Position : CUSTOMER SUPPORT ENGINEER
JOB DESCRIPTION : The Customer Support engineer will work as a team member in the Service Engineering Group.
Basic work scope is the development of the Aircraft Maintenance Manual (AMM) /System Schematic (SSM) and other maintenance manuals based on engineering information from the MRJ-200 (MRJ-90) program.
The SSM will describe and summarize the function of systems and sub-systems, and depicted the major signal flows within the system. The CSE will select and draft the necessary technical information for an aircraft maintenance technician at airline customer to understand the aircraft system operation and perform the necessary maintenance procedure.
This Activity Includes But Not Limited To, Summarizing And Depicting The Information Below By ATA System
- Tool and supplies selection
- System conditions required for safety
- System conditions required for test
- Airplane conditions required for test
- Arranging check items and test articles in the correct test order
- Determine the pass/fail criteria (go/no go) for the test.
EXPECTED EDUCATION , EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical related field (aeronautical, mechanical, electronic, etc.), and 2+ years of airline working experience as maintenance support engineer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical related field aeronautical, mechanical, electronic, etc.), and 2+ years of aircraft manufacturer working experience as a design/sustaining or modification engineer.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License (AME, XXX, XXX, etc.), and 10+ years of aircraft manufacturer or airline working experience as maintenance support engineer.
Read, understand, and interpret technical specifications, drawings, and schematic diagrams.
Key words: AME, Maintenance Engineer, Aircraft Maintenance, Aircraft Manufacturing, Aeronautical Engineer, Technical writer
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $110,000.00 /year
- Aircraft Maintenance: 2 years
- Aircraft Manufacturing: 2 years